Stanford Sisal Rug
- Fiber Content: 100% Eco-Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Beautify your home with our unique sisal area rugs. The Stanford sisal rug is a handcrafted beauty, direct from Mother Nature. If you'd like to add floor covering to a bare hardwood floor, our stunning Stanford sisal natural rug is the perfect answer.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Stanford Kenya 6'X9' Sisal Rug July 16, 2009
"This rug I bought and put in my living room. It looks great with my brown leather furniture. I am going to paint the walls some shade of green to add warmth to the neutral tones. The no slip bottom on the rug is good although I plan on buying a pad for underneath it. The price was good, but even better with the 15% off coupon. Knowing that I could return the rug at no expense to me closed the deal. Shipping was very prompt, and the telephone operator answered all my questions in a helpful manner. This company has great customer service."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent Sisal area rug June 19, 2009
"A well made sisal rug priced very affordably, I bought two of the 6x9 version. Wish they made a 9x12 version because I'd love to put one of these in the living room."