Stanford Sisal Rug
- Fiber Content: 100% Eco-Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Beautify your home with our unique sisal area rugs. The Stanford sisal rug is a handcrafted beauty, direct from Mother Nature. If you'd like to add floor covering to a bare hardwood floor, our stunning Stanford sisal natural rug is the perfect answer.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.March 11, 2014
"We just purchased a 9 x 12 Stanford rug to replace a sisal rug we had had for years that we'd purchased from Crate and Barrel. I was looking for different colors and, since C&B did not have as wide a selection, ended up going with Natural Area Rugs. This was our first purchase with them. The purchase experience was good, the rug arrived within 4 days and it looked beautiful. Nice weave and great color on our wood floor."
Yes, recommended to a friend.My favorite natural fiber rug February 18, 2014
"The Stanford sisal is a favorite of mine! I have 3 in my home. I love the color, slightly griege and not yellow like some natural fiber rugs. Also like that it is borderless. Can't say enough good things about this rug and the company."