Empire Sisal Rug
- Fiber Content: 100% Eco-Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Display your commitment to the Earth while enjoying the fresh look and feel of our Empire sisal rug. This sisal area rug brings the beauty of organic sisal fiber, with its thick, substantial weave, into your home environment. Their durability makes them the perfect natural area rugs for frequently used areas like foyers, living rooms and family rooms. Superbly handcrafted by artisans.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect rugs July 07, 2014
"I purchased two of these rugs, in different sizes. They do not have the fabric border, which gives it a more clean and contemporary look. Also, they are a pale green hue, so a bit different than the straw-colored rugs (which I also have several of). There are a few loose fibers but I think it is just part of the natural look. They come extremely well packaged for shipping. These are very thick. They do not slip and I found I do not need the rug pad."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Love the look May 09, 2014
"I really like this rug. It lays flat right away and the latex backing is just enough to keep it in place. The material and weave provide beautiful texture and the self binding gives it extra style. We purchased it to use in front of double sliders out to the deck to protect the bamboo floors in the living room. Note that this rug is a very light olive, not a tan or natural color as it might appear on a screen. It feels "hard" on bare feet, but not uncomfortable; we use it as an entry rug, so that works for us."
Yes, recommended to a friend.good quality November 26, 2013
"The rug compares favorably with similar products at Crate and Barrel or Pottery Barn and it costs half. I recommend."
You may also like
- $99.00 - $159.00NEW20% OFF