Write a Review
Share your opinions about this product by filling out the form below.
- Made from 50% Seagrass and 50% Cotton
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Gentle on Bare Feet
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
If you’ve been reading seagrass vs shag bamboo rugs reviews, you’ll know seagrass has clear advantages. We’ve added cotton to make your choice even clearer. Comfortable for your feet too, this elegantly simple, hand-woven rug features a 50/50 seagrass-cotton blend to ensure durability, looks and softness.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.