Mayfair Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- 1 1/4" Cotton Border, Standard Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Seagrass rugs are a natural choice, and our 100 percent natural Mayfair Seagrass Rug is a popular choice for many of our customers. Simple, suave and beautiful, the neat, clean looks of the Mayfair complements just about any interior, while the rug’s durable material and construction stand up to the hardest use in high-traffic areas.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Made the Room! June 26, 2014
"Two years ago, I purchased our first seagrass rug for my husband's study. It was gorgeous and made the room. This summer, I was ready to change out the rug in our family room due to messy boys and decided to go with another sea grass. It not only looks fabulous and "warms" the room, but it hides the dirt! I am not sure I will every buy another casual wool rug again - it's going to be seagrass from here on!!!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Seagrass Rugs !!! May 29, 2014
"I have ordered 4 seagrass rugs all at separate times and every delivery was on time . The seagrass rugs are great quality in terms of edging, precise cut and overall appearance. I bought runners recently and ordered one custom length to match the standard 8' runner and the binding matched perfectly. I highly recommend ordering from Natural Area Rug."