Lancaster / Castaway Seagrass Rug - Sage / Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Border, Mitered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Natural Area Rugs blends the classic and contemporary with its Lancaster Seagrass Rug. Designed and hand crafted by artisan rug makers, these seagrass rugs feature clean, modern lines. They’re durable, easy to clean and affordably priced too.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Synergy Carpet Stair Tread December 12, 2014
"We ordered the Synergy Carpet Stair Tread 9 x 29" (Set of 13) w/ Landing Mat from this site and was very happy with the delivery, the product and the quality. The color is rich and beautiful.
Make sure you purchase double-sided carpet tape from your here to hold and secure threads to stair case."
Yes, recommended to a friend.Excellent Stair Treads February 12, 2015
"After slipping on our wood staircase numerous times, I finally fell down the entire staircase!! It took a serious fall for me to finally do something about it. The Bristol carpet treads are fantastic. I find them to be absolutely slip proof with socks, slippers or bare feet. We also decided to put them on our basement stairs which have the same wood steps that others have since told me they have slipped on. Our wood floors are beautiful, but even with a non slip-surface, they were slippery. I love this product and would definitely buy them again. They are very easy to install and stay in place. They look great, too."