Lancaster / Castaway Seagrass Rug - Black
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Border, Blind Stitch, Mitered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
An asset for every home, Natural Area Rugs’ Lancaster Seagrass Rug is strong and durable. Whether under your dining room table or in a high-traffic area, this natural rug is stain resistant and water repellent, easy to clean and will give years of carefree use.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great Rug December 20, 2013
"We absolutely love this rug. It is well made, true to size, and smelled really great out of the package. We use it under the dining table, and it seems to be very durable and will last a long time."
Yes, recommended to a friend.We Love Seagrass! November 29, 2013
"Comparable to rugs from PotteryBarn at much better pricing. Great customer service and FAST shipping!"