Four Seasons Seagrass Rug - Sage/Khaki
- Click here to Order Custom Size, Shape and Binding Color
- 100% Natural Seagrass Rug, Earth Friendly
- Designed and Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- 2" Wide Border, Mitered Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Naturally Durable
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
Natural Area Rugs’ Four Seasons Seagrass Rug is a natural value. Featuring sturdy construction, these natural area rugs are designed and hand crafted by artisans. They make an attractive rug for your home as well as an excellent insulating layer to cool you in the summer and warm you during winter.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents
- Do not pull loose fiber. Clip and remove the loose ends with scissors
- Rug Care & Maintenance
- How to Make Rugs Lay Flat
- Tips for Selecting an Area Rug
- Natural Flooring Buying Guide
- Rug Term Dictionary
- Methods of Handmade Rug Construction
Please Note: The color may vary from the actual color of the rug due to different monitor settings.
Every Rug Needs a Rugpad
Yes, recommended to a friend.Great rug for a great price! October 03, 2013
"I can't say enough great things about this rug. It is very high quality, comfortable to walk on and looks great in my house! Love the quick and free shipping!"
Yes, recommended to a friend.Perfect Rug September 27, 2013
"I love my seagrass rug. I ordered the 8 x 10 with sage border. Color is as shown on my computer screen. I had issues with a tracking number and the customer service was great! Everything was fixed quickly. The rug arrived rather fast. I couldn't be happier with the quality and price of this rug."
Yes, recommended to a friend..Ms. March 02, 2011
"Beautiful rug, but not recommended under a dining table as the heavy chevron pattern makes it difficult to slide chairs."
this rug rocks!! February 24, 2010
"This rug is beautiful!! I was worried ab it being scratchy on our feet but it's not at all. Looks super-expensive. I have a 2-year-old and it's indestructible. Great for high-traffic areas or some place like a rental unit bc it always looks great. easy to spot clean."