The Ravinia Shag Area Rug by Natural Area Rugs brings comfort and elegant style to any room. Hand-Tufted by Artisan rug makers from 100 percent Polyester construction. 2" thick shag pile makes this rug soft to the touch. This chic and stylish rug will bring a unique touch to any room. This rug can be handed down for centuries with the proper care and makes for a perfect addition to the living room, dining room, or bedroom. Like any rug, carpet pads are recommended as they will prolong the life of your rug, protect your hardwood floor, and keep your rug in place. Shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This Natural Area Rugs Ravinia Polyester Shag Rug combines polyester and cotton for a soft yet durable material. The Hand-Tufted blend has a luxurious feeling, while its strength makes it a great choice in rooms with high levels of foot traffic. This stylish shag rug matches most modern decors. The shag pattern creates a comfortable and warm feeling on your feet. Strong construction ensures long-lasting durability and will easily accentuate any home interior design. Bring luxury to your home with this shag area rug. This solid shag rug will add a pop of color and the finishing touch to your decor.
- Shedding is common on new rugs and should decrease over time.
- Do not pull on loose fibers. Clip them off.
- Shag rugs are best placed out of high traffic areas.
- Vacuum front and back using an upholstery attachment. Do not use an upright vacuum directly on the rug, as this can pull out the fibers.
- Shake out smaller rugs.
- Blot spills with a clean, white cloth immediately.
- For rugs made with polyester, a 50-50 mix of white vinegar and water may be used to spot treat stains. Always test in an inconspicuous place before using.
- Have shag rugs professionally cleaned every few years.
We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for spills and accidents.