Natural Area Rugs provides Fast and Free Shipping on all orders to on all orders to the Contiguous 48 States via FedEx© or UPS© ground. No minimum purchase amount. Natural Area Rugs also offers INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
Orders received before 12pm PST (Monday to Friday only) are shipped same day. Rugs shipped from our Southern California facility via UPS or Fed-Ex. This does not include custom-made rugs, which may take up 3-7 business days for production. In the event of a delay, we will notify you by e-mail.
Please note that items ordered together may not arrive in the same package. Large items will be shipped via freight carriers. You may need help in bringing it inside the house or office. In anticipation of your delivery, we advise you that there should be someone present to receive the rugs and help the driver unload the carpet.
If you require Inside Delivery (bringing the item inside your house) or an unusual delivery method, such as the need to carry products up many flights of stairs, the freight carrier may add surcharges to your order. As we offer Free Shipping, these services are considered by the shipping company as an additional handling charge distinct from the regular freight services.
Once a product has been delivered to the address provided, it becomes the customer's sole responsibility to ensure the item(s) arrive at the final destination. We urge you to thoroughly check the materials/carpets for any visible damage before signing off any paperwork. Damages must be reported to us ASAP or you can do this by simply refusing shipment.
Please note that we cannot ship to Army Post Office (APO), Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses, P.O. Box Addresses, or to Guam.
This service is available, however an additional charge will be added to your final total amount. Please contact our customer service department via e-mail. You can also fax us at (323) 582-1117 for further details.
Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii
Orders and promotional items such as free rugs, carpets or rug pads shipped to Alaska or Hawaii will be subject to additional shipping charges.
- This map illustrates service schedules in business days as of April 2019 for FedEx Ground shipments.
- FedEx, transportation services, overnight shipping, international shipping, freight forwarding, cargo, same day shipping services.
- * For FedEx Ground, a business day does not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Example: You ship a package on Monday that takes 2 business days to arrive. You do not count the day you ship as a business day, so your package would arrive on Wednesday, the second business day after the ship date.
- * The map above is a general representation of transit times, for a specific ZIP/Postal code to ZIP/Postal code transit time, please use the Get Transit Times of of fedex.com
* Shipping fees will apply for shipping Freight to remote & rural areas that are difficult to reach.
* Additional fees will also apply for shipments to New York Metropolitan area.