- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Never trip or slip on your handsome staircase again with these attractive stair treads. Zamora Stair Treads are made with a classic Persian design that incorporates floral motifs. They are made with 100% Polypropylene, a soft and durable material sure to look elegant in your home, and feature vivid colors that will not fade away. Every day will feel like you are walking into an exotic location surrounded by beautiful handmade wares. Zamora Carpet Stair Treads look positively gorgeous in any home.
For installation: Use intertape double-sided heavy duty carpet tape or use carpet nails/tacks (not included).
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Makes steps safer by adding traction to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Exceptionally durable and protects your stairs from wear and tear.
- Stain resistant; can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap.
- Made of soft, durable premium Polypropylene.
- Carpet stair treads must be firmly attached to each step.
- Easy to install.
- Tasteful and elegant, with a classic Persian design.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug