- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
The Wisdom Jute Wool Rug combines chic and modern style high quality with ecofriendly materials. Hand Loomed by Artisan rug makers from 60% Jute, 40% Wool and constructed with a sturdy wide cotton border. This ecofriendly rug feels soft on bare feet and makes for a perfect addition to the living room, dining room, kitchen, or bedroom. Like any rug, carpet pads are recommended as they will prolong the life of your rug, protect your hardwood floor, and keep your rug in place. Tip: Do not pull loose fibers, clip and remove loose ends with scissors. Variations are a part of the natural beauty of the rug, embrace it.
- Hand Loomed by artisan rug makers from 60% Jute, 40% Wool
- Bound by hi-end cotton / canvas, featuring a natural latex backing to prevent slipping. Anti-static
- Due to natural fiber used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug