DescriptionNatural Area Rugs Luxor Contemporary Collection Polyester Area Rug brings comfort and elegant style to any room. Overdyed Antique Rug, Made in Turkey from 100 percent Polyester with Cotton backing. This stylish rug will bring a unique touch to any room. This rug can be handed down for centuries with the proper care and makes for a perfect addition to the living room, dining room, or bedroom. Like any rug, carpet pads are recommended as they will prolong the life of your rug, protect your hardwood floor, and keep your rug in place. Shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time.
- Made from 100% Polyester with Cotton Backing
- Machine Made Power-Loomed
- Overdyed Antique Rug, Made in Turkey.
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug