DescriptionNatural Area Rugs offers Fiorentina Vintage Design Polyester Area Rug. The rug is Machine Made, Crafted by Artisan Rug Makers. It has a luxurious feeling, while its strength makes it a great choice in rooms with high levels of foot traffic. This stylish rug matches most modern decors. The Patchwork pattern creates a comfortable and warm feeling on your feet. Strong construction ensures long-lasting durability and will easily accentuate any home interior design. Bring luxury to your home with this area rug. This solid Patchwork rug will add a pop of color and the finishing touch to your decor. Machine Made, Crafted by Artisan Rug Makers, Made of 100% polyester. This Patchwork Rugs are a great addition to any room. These distinct rugs may seem fragile but are extremely durable. Due to the nature of these handcrafted rugs, shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This rug blends well with any decor due to its simple color scheme and Patchwork pattern.
- Made from 100% Polyester.
- Machine Made Antique Looking Rug, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug