- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Venice jute rug is a great choice for living rooms, bedrooms, and any part of your home where you want to introduce a natural, organic feeling. The warm, neutral tones work well with nearly any decorating style and provide a pleasing backdrop to enhance the beauty of your furniture. Natural Area Rugs has been selling rugs made with natural fibers for more than 50 years. This rug is hand loomed by skilled artisan rugmakers, so you can be confident of the high quality and attention to detail that you want in a natural fiber rug. The fibers used in most of our products are 100% natural. Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. We recommend using a rug pad with your jute area rug to help ensure that it does not move underfoot or slide out of place. Rug pads are also important for protecting both your floor and your rug. When cared for properly, you'll be proud to display this attractive and durable jute rug in your home for many years.
- Made with 100% natural jute, an Earth Friendly material.
- Hand loomed by artisan rug makers.
- Jute is elegant and feels soft on bare feet.
- Sizes may vary slightly on all handmade rugs.
- Imported; No chemicals used.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
- Will the Venice Jute rug be perfect for my coastal comfy shack?
With its sapphire blue shade and a soothing tint of grey, the Venice Jute rug makes a spending option for your coastal shack.
- Can I use the Venice Jute rug in my workplace?
Of course. The Venice Jute rug has this chic and elegant feel that can make it the star of your office space. So, do use it in your office space and share reviews about whether you liked them or not.
- Is the Venice Jute rug made from 100% jute?
Yes, the Venice Jute rug is completely made up of Jute without any mixed fabric. It can endure high traffic and it is eco-friendly, sustainable, and quite comfortable to walk on.
- How long does a jute rug last?
First of all, if you are talking about the style, then let us tell you that jute rugs have a timeless style that stays in the trend forever. And talking about the longevity, jute rugs are very durable and they are anti-static as well so they hold up well, even if you have little people or pets running around your house.
- Does the Venice Jute rug require a rug pad?
The simple answer to this question is yes. Despite their striped, braided, or woven texture just like any other rug, jute rugs can be a bit slippery. Especially on the laminate, hardwood, bamboo, and vinyl floors, jute rugs are extra slippery because of their smooth fabric. This is why you should always need to buy a rug pad so that there will be fewer chances of slip and fall accidents and your rug will stay intact without any curls or wrinkles.
Venice Jute Rug
Contemporary Area Rugs from Natural Area Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug