DescriptionAll natural sisal rug handcrafted by Artisan rug maker. Naturally durable and anti-static, this earth friendly rug is great for high traffic areas. Enjoy this self bound sisal rug with non-slip latex backing along with its stylish and contemporary look. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber. We recommend a rug pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Always use a rug pad to extend the life of your rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug or check our Rug Care and Maintenance Guide