DescriptionFree & Same Day Shipping within Continental USA. International Shipping Available (Contact us for a quote). All natural, hand woven by Artisan rug maker. Incredibly soft and warm, Jute rugs look great in any room. It's durability makes it great to be placed in high traffic areas as they do not wear easily. Like any rug, rug pads are recommended as it will prolong the longevity of your jute rug and protect hardwood floor. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber.
- Made from 90% Jute and 10% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Handwoven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug