- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
This sisal rug is perfect for the dining room, living room, and hardwpood floor bedrooms. It has a charming design that is pleasing to the eyes, and features the mild color variations that are part of the beauty of natural fiber. the color of this rug is perfect for pairing with a wide range of decor styles, while a fringless border provides a clean aesthetic. Although this rug has a non-slip latex backing, we recommend the use of non-slip rug pads. Rug pads not only help hold your area rug in its proper place, they also protect both your rug and your hardwood floor.
Take a look at our custom sisal rugs page to see all your personalization options. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- Handcrafted by artesian rug makers from 100% natural sisal. Eco-Friendly fiber that is stain resistant and easy to maintain.
- High end , 1 1/4" binding ; heavier than other sisal rugs due to double strand of sisal for durability in high traffic areas.
- Bound by hi-end cotton / canvas, featuring a natural latex backing to prevent slipping. Anti-static. Style: Jute, Seagrass, Sisal, Natural Fibers.
- Due to natural fiber used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug