- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Made from durable 100% sisal wear resistant material for long-term duration and use.
- Ideal surface to add traction on hardwood with children and pets in mind. Durable, easy to keep clean, and also sound dampening.
- Dimensions: 9"x29" Includes 7 individual stair treads.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- Little maintenance required and easy to install by yourself with double sided adhesive carpet tape (sold separately).
- Adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs. Perfect for Pets.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug