- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionNever trip or slip on your handsome staircase again with these classy stair treads. Sherwood Stair Treads are made with 100% Polypropylene. Offered in a contemporary solid design, these have long-lasting quality with vivid colors that won't fade away. Make every day feel like you are walking into an exotic location surrounded by beautiful handmade wares with the attractive Sherwood Carpet Stair Treads. These durable stair treads look positively gorgeous in any home. Helps reduce slips on your hardwood stairs. Stain & soil resistant for easy cleaning. Reduces noise and wear and tear on your hardwood stairs. Adds subtle sophistication to any decor. It is made for a fantastic addition to any stairs. Carpet stair treads must be securely attached to your stairs. They provide warmth and comfort, and they protect your hardwood stairs. For installation, use "intertape" double-sided heavy duty carpet tape or use carpet nails/tacks (Not Included).
- Luxurious and elegant, made from finest yarn, adds warmth to any decor
- Classic Persian Design
- Adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs. Perfect for Pets.
- Protects stairs from wear and tear.
- Each tread measures 9" x 29"
- For color consistency, vacuum all treads in the same direction.
- Easy to Install - Watch Tutorial
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug