- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Sorrento custom sisal stair treads from Natural Area Rugs. Made with beautiful and durable sisal material, these earth-friendly rugs bring the warm colors and patterns of natural fibers into your home. All of our sisal stair treads are woven by experienced artisan rugmakers who create a flat weave that looks great and is easy to install. Custom sisal stair treads are designed and crafted right here in the USA.
With its natural, organic color and delicate weave pattern, Sorrento custom sisal stair treads will look great in any home. Each tread is custom made with your choice of wide or serged cotton bindings, with more than 15 different colors to choose from! Because custom products cannot be returned, we recommend that you order a sample swatch of the weave and the binding so that you know exactly what the final product will look like.
Stair treads are the perfect way to add traction to your hardwood steps, making them safer for the whole family to walk on. Perfect for Pets! They are also easier and less expensive to install than stair runners, which often require professional installation. Simply use heavy duty carpet tape (available here) or carpet tacks to keep each individual tread in place. And with custom sisal stair treads, you can order as many pieces as you need to cover and protect every step! You can trust Natural Area Rugs, your #1 choice for natural fiber rugs.
- All natural sisal, backed by non-slip latex
- Durable, anti-static, earth-friendly materials
- Designed and hand crafted by skilled rugmakers; Made in the USA
- Great for high traffic stairs. Perfect for pets.
- Click here to order a matching landing rug/mat
- Adds traction to reduce the risk of slipping on steps
- Makes stairs quieter and safer, and helps protect your floors; Variations are part of the beauty of natural fiber rugs
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- FREE Mitered Corners on all Custom Rugs
- Please Note: The actual color of the rug may vary slightly due to different monitor settings.
- We cannot accept returns on custom rugs, custom stair treads, wall to wall, sisal remnants, clearance/closeouts, or any damaged items.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug