- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Sicily jute area rug features 100% all-natural fibers. Stylish and authentic, the handcrafted Sicily area rug combines tradition weaving techniques with contemporary style. It breathes a layer of clean, organic texture which brings a dash of breezy style to any space whether it's a living room, bedroom, or office. It has a versatile solid pattern that dexterously blends with most of the room settings. Made from natural Jute and dyed in neutral tones, each of these rugs is made by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create these simply beautiful styles.
Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. The fibers used in most of our products are 100% natural. Excellent craftsmanship and exquisite hand sewn details are some of the most impressive features of our products, making them easily stand out and catch people's eye. Natural Area Rugs recommend a Carpet/Rug Pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well. You can vacuum it regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in the fibers. Do not steam clean or wet as natural fibers are highly absorbent and may cause shrinkage. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- 100% Natural Jute Rug, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Woven Rugs.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Shedding may occur for first use but will diminish over time.
- Can I place the Sicily beige jute rug on my carpet?
Placing the Sicily beige jute rug on top of patterns or bold colors can offer your room a calming appearance. In fact, if your carpet lacks patterns or colors, then feel free to place a jute rug to complement the shade of your rug and layer the overall look.
- Will the edge fibers of the Sicily Beige jute rug get loose or torn?
At Natural Area Rugs, quality is our first and foremost concern. When we craft a rug, we don’t just look into the design and sturdiness of the pile, we look into everything that goes into making the rug. The edges of your rug are no exception from this and we ensure you that the edges are woven and tied to stay firm where they are.
- Can I vacuum my jute rug?
Regular vacuuming is the best way to care for your beautiful jute rugs. You can easily vacuum the visible, loose dirt with a strong suction vacuum by moving it in different directions and passing it over one area several times.
- Are jute rugs bad for my hardwood floors?
Technically yes. Jute rugs can cause minute scratches on hardwood due to traffic and friction between the rug and the backing of the rug, but the same happens with other rugs as well. You can purchase a rug pad to prevent this, and your hardwood floor will be as good as new.
- Can the Sicily beige jute rug be used in my kitchen?
Yes, they will look fantastic in your kitchens. However, there are chances that you might spill something on the rug or they become dirty and damp. This will require maintenance every now and then, and so we advise it's best not to use the rugs in your kitchen.
Sicily Jute Rug
Contemporary Area Rugs from Natural Area Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug