- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Cool and sophisticated, the Sarafina Collection by Natural Area Rugs offers traditional elegant design that looks beautiful in any contemporary home. It features an intricate floral pattern that is very common in certain types of classic Oriental rugs and looks beautiful when paired with both modern and traditional furnishings. Our Sarafina area rugs are imported from Turkey, where they're made by skilled artisans. Unlike delicate and expensive Oriental rugs that can be difficult to care for, our area rugs are made from high quality polypropylene so they are durable and affordable.
Oriental rugs are renowned for their high quality and comfortable feel, and the Sarafina area rug is no different. The elegant pattern and soft texture look especially beautiful in a bedroom or living room, but any room in your home can benefit from these vintage-style rugs. Always use a rug pad to keep your area rug in place, and to protect both your hardwood floor and your area rug! By vacuuming your rug frequently, immediately wiping up any spills, and rotating your rug regularly, you'll enjoy many years of beauty and comfort. Natural Area Rugs is the #1 choice in affordable luxury flooring.
- Elegant vintage design features a traditional intricate floral pattern
- Imported from Turkey, power loomed
- Low pile and high quality fibers make this rug easy to care for
- Features calming colors in peaceful faded tones
- Made from 100% polypropylene for strength and durability
Please Note: Due to different monitor settings, the color that you see on screen may vary slightly from the actual color of the rug.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug