- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Alma custom sisal rugs bring the beauty of natural grass into your home! Sisal is an appealing and eco-friendly natural fiber that is sustainably grown and biodegradable. All natural fiber sisal rugs from Natural Area Rugs are handcrafted by skilled artisan rug makers right here in the USA, so you can feel confident that your rug was made by experts using high quality, natural materials. Our natural Sisal area rugs are a wonderful alternative to polyester and acrylic rugs, especially when you want only safe, organic materials in your home.
Natural fiber rugs are durable and anti-static, making the Alma custom sisal rug ideal for high traffic areas such as living room or foyer. Sisal is also stain and water-resistant, so it's perfect for families with children and pets! In addition to being practical, custom sisal rugs also create a beautiful, natural appearance when placed on a hardwood floor. Grass rugs feature warm, organic colors that bring a welcoming, natural feeling to your home.
- 100% natural sisal, eco-friendly area rug
- Designed and hand crafted with pride in Los Angeles, USA
- Latex backing helps eliminate slips
- Sisal is anti-static, sound-absorbing, naturally resilient
- Naturally durable and great for high traffic areas
- Loose fibers can be clipped and removed, and should not be pulled
- Please Note: Due to different monitor settings, the color you see onscreen may vary slight from the actual color.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug