DescriptionFor Installation: Use "intertape" double-sided heavy duty carpet tape or use carpet nails/tacks (Not Included) If you’re looking to update your home, carpet stair treads are an inexpensive way to give a new look that also serves a functional purpose. Our Salona Carpet Stair Tread is one way to make a dynamic statement, almost like a Scarlett O’Hara standing atop the stairs, ready to descend.
- Made from soft polypropylene, durable and stain resistant.
- Each tread measures 9" x 29"
- Luxurious elegant feel that adds warmth to any decor.
- Adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs. Perfect for Pets.
- Protects stairs from wear and tear.
- Easy to clean and install.
- Easy to Install - Watch Tutorial
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug