- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Description As beautiful as its name implies, Natural Area Rugs’ Ruby Seagrass Rug is attractive, welcoming and useful. Beautiful in its simplicity, its cotton-seagrass blend brings softness, durability and looks into your home.
- Made from 50% Seagrass and 50% Cotton
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear.
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials & Earth Friendly
- Elegant, Naturally Durable, Gentle on Bare Feet.
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug