DescriptionNatural Area Rugs Natural Fiber Half Panama Round Seagrass Rug: Reflect your love for nature on the floors with variegated, Natural Seagrass Rug which coordinates with almost all decorating schemes and is suitable for high traffic areas. This Seagrass rug is a stylish choice for your living rooms, foyers, and bedrooms. It has a versatile solid pattern that dexterously blends with most of the room settings. Beefy ribbed construction to provide an attractive, yet durable floor covering. Crafted from finest quality Natural Seagrass, sustainably harvested Seagrass in the world and offer supreme durability and sturdiness. Each of these rugs is Crafted by skilled weavers who employ a variety of traditional techniques to create these simply beautiful styles. Its fibers exhibit naturally anti-static, insulating and moisture regulating properties. The Eco/Environment-Friendly fibers infuse classic settings with simple beauty and a breath of fresh style. Natural Area Rugs recommends a Carpet/Rug Pad as it will protect not only your rug but your hardwood floor as well. Avoid using a vacuum cleaner with beater bar attachment; do not dry clean or machine wash. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight to prevent fading.
- Made from 100% Natural Seagrass, Earth Friendly
- Handmade by Artisan Rug Makers. Made In USA.
- Wide Cotton Canvas Border, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Durable and Anti Static, Great for high traffic areas
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug