- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Made from 55% Cotton, 45% Jute
- Hand Woven Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear.
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs.
- What is unique about the Rialto Braided Jute Chindi Rug?
The Braided Chinti Jute rug is an embodiment of vibrancy and beauty. The colorful hues of the jute rug inspire awe and spark a simply irresistible charm. The earthy tones create balance while the spiral pattern creates an illusion of continuity.
- Why is a blend of jute and cotton perfect for rugs?
Jute is one of the most durable natural fibers that you can have in your rug inventory. The Rialto Braided Jute Chindi Rug is made from 55% Cotton, 45% Jute. Jute provides durability to the rug whereas cotton increases the durability and prevents the breaking or wear-out of the fabric.
- Won’t jute rugs look shabby in my classy living room?
Not at all! Jute rugs have this imperfectly perfect texture that imparts earthy beauty to a room. Backed by their beautiful design and unbelievable endurance for heavy foot traffic, jute is one of the most incredible natural fabrics for rugs that you can have in your living room.
- Is the Rialto braided rug soft?
Most people feel that Jute rugs aren’t the ideal match for their space because of being a coarse fabric. However, the Rialto braided rugs are made from a blend of cotton and jute, and so they feel like an absolute delight in your skin.
- I am a fan of Bohemian accents. Will the Rialto braided jute chindi rug suit my interiors?
Yes. The Rialto Braided rug has a multicolor appeal that is perfect for free-spirited Bohemian homes.
Rialto Chindi Jute Rug
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs (Sisal & Seagrass)
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug