- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Wonderfully soft and luxurious, the Reagan shag area rug by Natural Area Rugs brings comfort and elegant style to any room. One of our favorites with its amazing 2-inch thick shag pile, this rug was hand-tufted by skilled rugmakers. This chic and stylish rug will bring a special unique touch to any room, and looks especially good in a living room or bedroom. You might just curl up on the rug instead of your bed!
The Reagan shag rug combines polyester and cotton for soft yet durable construction that will last for many years with the proper care. The hand-tufted blend feels luxurious, while its strength makes it a great choice for any part of the home, even in rooms with high foot traffic. This stylish shag rug is very modern and looks great with many different types of décor, from mid-century modern to contemporary. The shag is not only comfortable and warm on your feet, it gives your whole room a feeling of warmth, softness, and comfort. Bring luxury to your home with this shag area rug.
We strongly recommend using a rug pad with the Reagan shag rug and any area rug that you place on a hard floor. Not only will it keep the rug in place, a rug pad will actually extend the life of your area rug, helping to protect it from rubbing against the flooring. Some shedding may occur (as with any shag rug), but it will diminish over time.
- Luxurious 2" thick & soft shag pile
- Feels remarkably soft on bare feet!
- Crafted with elegant colors that complements modern decor.
- A must-have for any living room or bedroom that needs a touch of softness
- Hand tufted by a skilled artisan rugmaker
- Made of 100% polyester with 100% cotton backing. Imported.
- Shag rugs are fire-retardant
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug