DescriptionThe Ravello Shag Area Rug by Natural Area Rugs brings comfort and elegant style to any room. Hand-Tufted by Artisan rug makers from 100 percent Polyester construction. 2" thick shag pile makes this rug soft to the touch. This chic and stylish rug will bring a unique touch to any room. This rug can be handed down for centuries with the proper care and makes for a perfect addition to the living room, dining room, or bedroom. Like any rug, carpet pads are recommended as they will prolong the life of your rug, protect your hardwood floor, and keep your rug in place. Shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This Natural Area Rugs Ravello Polyester Shag Rug combines polyester and cotton for a soft yet durable material. The Hand-Tufted blend has a luxurious feeling, while its strength makes it a great choice in rooms with high levels of foot traffic. This stylish shag rug matches most modern decors. The shag pattern creates a comfortable and warm feeling on your feet. Strong construction ensures long-lasting durability and will easily accentuate any home interior design. Bring luxury to your home with this shag area rug. This solid shag rug will add a pop of color and the finishing touch to your decor.
- Made of 100% Polyester with 100% Cotton Backing, Imported.
- Hand Tufted by Artisan Rug Maker
- Luxurious 2" thick & soft shag pile. Feels remarkably soft on bare feet.
- Crafted with elegant colors that complements modern decor
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug