- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Simple, suave and beautiful, the neat, clean looks of the Rainier mountain grass rug complement just about any interior style. The rug's durable material and construction stands up to the hardest use in high-traffic areas. Mountain grass is also easy to clean, making it ideal for families. Are you looking for a different size or shape? Take a look at our custom seagrass rugs to create the perfect flooring for your home.
Our Rainier mountain grass rug is made with 100% natural materials and contains no VOCs. It's a popular choice for many of our customers, bringing a warm, organic feel to your home or business. Part of the beauty of mountain grass rugs is the subtle variations in color, and no two rugs are exactly alike. Mountain grass is fast growing and easy to harvest, making it one of the most sustainable and eco-friendly rug options available. Grass rugs are enjoyed for their beauty and durability, and can help you to live a healthier life.
Natural Area Rugs has been manufacturing and importing the highest quality rugs for a reasonable price for more than 40 years. We're proud of the our beautiful hand-made rugs and know that you will love having them in your home.
- Fiber content: 100% eco-friendly natural fiber mountain grass
- Hand crafted by artisan rugmaker
- Wide canvas border, mitered corners, non-slip latex backing
- Naturally durable and great for high traffic areas
- Grass rugs are stain resistant and may help those with allergies
- Warm natural tones of browns and greens
- Variations are part of the beauty of natural fiber rugs
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Please Note: Due to monitor settings, the actual color may vary slightly.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug