- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Soft and elegant & feels great to walk on.
- Flat weave and solid tones make this rug the perfect addition to any decor. Available in modern colors. Hand woven by skilled rug makers.
- Features a sophisticated striped texture.
- Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately)
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Made from 100% Silk/Viscose. Imported.
- What are the perks of a contemporary rug that is handwoven?
All handwoven rugs have beautiful stories behind them. Handcrafted rugs have been in the furnishing world for centuries, and each rug is the result of several months of skilled craftsmanship by dozens of artisans. When you have a handwoven contemporary world, you don’t just lean to the modern design world, you also have a side of the artisan’s lineage with you.
- Would you recommend the Perillo Contemporary rug for my Scandinavian living room?
The specialty of the Perillo rugs is their flexibility to pair with almost all sorts of settings. Yes, we would recommend these rugs for your Scandinavian living rooms because they are durable, beautiful, and easy to maintain.
- Can I use the Perillo Contemporary rug as a fireplace rug?
Yes, you can. The subtle shades of the Perillo Contemporary rug will look enticing by the blazing fire, and they can complement marble, fireplace, and cast stone fireplaces with equal elegance.
- Is the Perillo Contemporary rug a transitional style rug?
We will say yes. Transitional style rugs are known to combine the best of both contemporary and traditional styles. And our Perillo Contemporary rug draws inspiration from the classic vintage themes and combines them with a fashion-forward color scheme for an extra edge.
- I have kids in my home. Will the Perillo Contemporary rug be smooth to their feet?
Indeed it will be. Our Perillo Contemporary rugs are handwoven by skilled artisans in the flatweave pattern. This ensures that the durability of the rug isn’t compromised while keeping the pile smooth. Your kids will love to walk on the rug, and you will love the style. We assure you that!
Perillo Contemporary Rug
Vintage Oriental Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug