- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
The modern, affordable luxury of the Paloma jute rug from Natural Area Rugs is hard to beat at any price. Hand woven by artisans, this beautiful rug is soft on the feet and easy on the eyes. Jute is one of the most popular materials for natural fiber rugs because it's both beautiful and wonderfully soft to walk on. The Paloma jute rug is a great choice for living rooms, bedrooms, and any part of your home where you want to introduce a natural, organic feeling. The warm, neutral tones work well with nearly any decorating style and provide a pleasing backdrop to enhance the beauty of your furniture.p>We recommend using a rug pad with your jute area rug to help ensure that it does not move underfoot or slide out of place. Rug pads are also important for protecting both your floor and your rug. When cared for properly, you'll be proud to display this attractive, eco-friendly, and durable. jute rug in your home for many years. With free shipping in just 1 to 3 business days, this jute rug offers extraordinary value.
- Made with 100% natural jute, an earth-friendly material
- Hand woven by artisan rug makers
- Jute is elegant and feels soft on bare feet.
- Sizes may vary slightly on all handmade rugs.
- Features the beautiful color variations found on the best natural jute rugs.
- No chemicals or artificial dyes.
- Click Here To View More Reviews
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug