DescriptionWhen it comes to shag area rugs made from natural materials, no one knows better than Natural Area Rugs. Case in point: Our Palms Moroccan Shag Area Rug, which features a beautiful design that looks like cave drawings. Place this rug in virtually any room of your home and you can ponder what the patterns mean for centuries. Natural Area Rugs Palms Moroccan Polyester Shag Area Rug brings comfort and elegant style to any room. Hand-Crafted and Tufted by Artisan Rug Makers from 100% Polyester with 100% Cotton backing. This stylish rug will bring a unique touch to any room. This rug can be handed down for centuries with the proper care and makes for a perfect addition to the living room, dining room, or bedroom. This stylish Shag Rug matches most modern decors. The Shag pattern creates a comfortable and warm feeling on feet. Strong construction ensures long-lasting durability and will easily accentuate any home interior design. Actual color may vary due to monitor settings and natural color variations in the fiber. Natural Area Rugs are the best choice in affordable luxury flooring. Like any rug, carpet pads are recommended as they will prolong the life of the rug, protect hardwood floor, and keep the rug in place. Shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. Tip: Do not pull loose fibers, cut the strands with scissors.
- Made of 100% Polyester with 100% Cotton Backing
- Hand crafted and tufted by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Luxurious 2" thick & soft shag pile.
- Feels remarkably soft on bare feet
- Crafted with elegant colors that complements modern and traditional decor
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug