- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Our natural area rugs are wonderful options when you want only safe, organic materials in your home. Broadloom rolls of natural carpet for wall to wall installation. Perfect for red carpet events, trade shows, commercial and residential, etc.
A custom trade show rug is more cost-effective than rental options, and it has the added bonus of re-usability that can endure the gauntlet of events on your schedule.
We will ship the whole roll free of charge to Continental USA.
More designs available.
Get a free sample on us!
Want to create this rug with a border?
Click here to create it!
Want to order a specific size for your whole room?
Click here for a custom sizing Wall to Wall Weaves!
- Made of 100% durable sisal, non-slip latex backing
- Naturally Durable, Great for High Traffic Areas
- Anti-Static, Sound Absorbing, and Naturally Resilient
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Approximate 1274 sq. ft.
- Perfect for red carpet events, trade shows, commercial and residential, etc.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug