- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionOptimum Seagrass�rugs and carpets are made entirely from the highest quality natural materials. They feature 100% natural fibers with a latex backing. Seagrass rugs offer natural beauty combined with an inherent strength and stain resistance. This means that a seagrass carpet can be used in most situations. A seagrass carpet comes in fine and a standard yarn, in a choice of original weave, basketweave or herringbone. Seagrass is obtained from a tall plant with grass-like stems found in wet lands. These seagrass rugs can be recognized by their grassy, hay-like scent which dissipates with time. Colors range from sage green hues to olive. A seagrass rug has a non-porous surface that gives it a naturally smooth texture and sheen quality. The rigidity of seagrass rugs gives them natural durability.
- 1 1/4" Cotton Border, Topstitch, Standard Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials &�Earth Friendly
- Anti-static, Stain Resistant, All Natural and Durable
- Warm Nature's Tones that Creates an Ideal Foundation for any Space
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug