- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionThe perfect blend of craftsmanship and art can be found in the hand-woven Olivia wool rug.
- Made from 100% Wool Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Due to the hand woven nature of this item, sizes and color may vary
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug