- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionNatural Area Rugs Vegas Wool Rug: It has a luxurious feeling, while its strength makes it a great choice in rooms with high levels of foot traffic. Bring luxury to your home with this Area Rug. This solid rug will add a pop of color and the finishing touch to your decor. These rugs are a great addition to any room and feel soft to the touch. They may seem fragile but are extremely durable. Due to the nature of these rugs, shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This rug blends well with any decor due to its simple color scheme and design pattern. Our exquisite Wool Rug is made from 100 percent Wool by Artisan Rug Makers to bring a traditional touch to any room. Elegant and durable, these fine Wool Rugs can be handed down for centuries with the proper care. Incredibly soft and warm, Wool Rugs look great in any room. Carpet/Rug Pads are recommended as it will ensure the longevity of your wool rug. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber.
- Made from 80% Wool & 20% Cotton, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Handmade Rugs.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug