DescriptionMajesty Wool Sisal�area rugs are a blend of the purest European wools high quality, durable sisal. Sisal is easy to dye and can be woven into a variety of boucles, flat weaves and other patterns, making it and ideal plant material for attractive, long wearing carpets. We think that adding the softness of natural wool to this resilient fiber creates one of the world's best area rugs.
- Made from Durable Blend of 53% Wool and 47% Sisal, Wide Cotton Border, Non-Slip Jute Backing
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet, Durable, Naturally Resilient, Hypo-Allergenic &�Earth Friendly
- Made from Nature's Finest Materials
- Designed and Hand Crafted with Pride in the USA by Artisan Rug Maker
- Stylish and Contemporary Look which Provides Ultimate Softness, Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug