- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Made from 100% Wool, Earth Friendly
- Hand Woven by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported.
- Feels Soft on Bare Feet
- Perfect Addition to Any Decor
- Rug pad recommended (sold separately).
- Some shedding should be expected and will decrease over time.
- Take your rugs outside and use a rug beater to remove dirt and debris.
- Use a carpet sweeper regularly to gently sweep away dirt.
- Vacuum every few weeks. Set the beater bar on your vacuum on high (or use one without a bar) to minimize pulling.
- Blot wet stains immediately with a clean, white cloth.
- Most stains can be removed using a solution of gentle soap and water. Dip a clean towel into the solution and dab the damp cloth onto the stain. Never rub. Use a cloth moistened with clean water to rinse out the soap. Blot dry.
- Treat red wine stains by adding a little white vinegar to your soapy water solution.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Rotate your rugs regularly to minimize wear patterns.
- Clip loose fibers. Do not pull.
- Always use a rug pad to give your wool rug stability and to extend its life.
For any additional Cleaning guides, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.