- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionThe Montana rug is perfect for a living room, bedroom, or any other room in the home where you want to add tasteful sophistication. Always use a rug pad with your area rug to keep it in place, to give you added cushioning, and to extend the life of your rug. The low pile makes it easy to keep this rug clean with regular vacuuming.
- Made from 60% Cotton and 40% Jute, Earth Friendly
- Hand Loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Reversible for Twice the Wear.
- Elegant and Feels Soft on Bare Feet.
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Sizes May Vary Slightly on Hand Loomed Rugs.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug