- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- 55% Jute, 45% Wool Rug, Hand loomed by Artisan Rug Makers, Imported
- Made from nature's finest materials &�Earth Friendly
- Elegant, naturally durable, feels soft on bare feet
- Brings warmth to any decor
- Sizes may vary slightly on handmade rugs
- Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber rugs
- Please note: Each of our rugs are unique and are created with special craftsmanship. Minor imperfections are natural to organic fibers like Jute, rest assured that you will never have to complain about the quality of your rug.
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug