- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Description Made of 100% polyester. Imported from Turkey. Soft and cozy, shag rugs are a great addition to any room. With long & thick piles, these rugs are soft a to the touch. These distinct rugs may seem fragile but are extremely durable. Due to the nature of these rugs, shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. Rug Pad Recommended (Sold Separately).
- Made of 100% Polyester with 100% Cotton Backing
- Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker, Imported
- Feels remarkably soft on bare feet
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Crafted with elegant colors that complements modern and traditional décor
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug