- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Made from selected, supreme quality materials, the Mesa Leather Rug brings long-term durability and style to any rugged or earthy room.
- Made from 100% leather, imported
- Hand Loomed by artisan rug makers
- Adds Texture in Every Room
- Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural rugs
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- How do you care for a leather rug?
To maintain your leather rug, vacuum it often with a brush attachment and keep the rug away from direct sunlight. This will prolong the life span of your rug. Also, have your leather rug professionally cleaned every 12-18 months and shake the area between professional cleanings to get rid of the dust and debris.
- Is the Mesa rug made from pure, high-quality leather?
Our Mesa Leather rugs are imported and are made from 100 percent leather. They are hand-loomed by expert craftsmen and they bring long-term durability, texture, and style to any minimal, rugged, or earthy room.
- Can leather rugs work with modern style?
Leather rugs are very versatile to work with any style. They can pop up as much in contemporary, modern homes, as they do in country-styled spaces. With some rustic or minimal pieces, they can add whimsy to the ambiance like a true charmer.
- Are your leather rugs skin-friendly?
A great perk of leather rugs is that they are one hundred percent hypoallergenic. Rugs made up of synthetic fibers often shed fibers that go airborne and irritate the skin and lungs of people with allergies. However, leather rugs don’t have this problem. So when you conduct a massive cleaning ordeal in the allergy season, a leather rug is the most excellent option that you can have.
- Do leather rugs smell funky?
No, it is a sheer myth that leather rugs smell funky. In fact, leather rugs don't smell Most new leather carpets have this little overpowering smell, however, our new leather rugs smell absolutely normal, so there is nothing to worry about the smell.
Mesa Cowhide Patchwork Leather Rug
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs (Sisal & Seagrass)
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug