- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionNatural Area Rugs Merida Collection Polyester Shag Area Rug brings comfort and elegant style to any room. Crafted by Artisan Rug Makers from 100 percent Polyester construction. This stylish rug will bring a unique touch to any room. This rug can be handed down for centuries with the proper care and makes for a perfect addition to the living room, dining room, or bedroom. Like any rug, carpet pads are recommended as they will prolong the life of your rug, protect your hardwood floor, and keep your rug in place. Shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This stylish shag rug matches most modern decors. The shag pattern creates a comfortable and warm feeling on your feet. Strong construction ensures long-lasting durability and will easily accentuate any home interior design. Actual color may vary due to monitor settings and natural color variations in the fiber. Natural Area Rugs is the best choice in affordable luxury flooring. Tip: Do not pull loose fibers, cut the strands with scissors
- Made of 100% Polyester, Imported from Turkey.
- Luxurious thick & soft shag pile
- Feels remarkably soft on bare feet
- Crafted with elegant colors that complements modern decor
- Shag rugs are fire-retardant
- Will my coral blue couch go well with the Merida Polyester Shag rug?
The Merida Polyester shag rug is a minimal piece of art that can look picturesque with any furniture that you have. Don’t worry about the shade because the rug is a truly remarkable beauty in every setting.
- What is the Merida Polyester shag Rug made up of?
The Media Polyester shag rug has a luxurious tick and soft shag pile and it is made up of 100% polyester, imported from Turkey.
- How to wash polyester rugs?
Just like many other synthetic rugs, polyester rugs are machine washable. But make sure to wash them solo and with cold water. Wash them in a gentle cycle with a mild laundry detergent so the quality of the rug isn't destroyed.
- Is it true that your Merida Polyester Shag rug is safe for the kitchen?
As the Merida Polyester Shag rug is fire-retardant, yes it is safe to use it in the kitchen. Also, you can easily wash and maintain it so you don’t have to worry about spills or stains. It will look stunning in your kitchen and you will have something soft to walk on when you stir your favorite recipes.
- Do polyester rugs look cheap?
If someone ever told you that polyester rugs look cheap then tell them that it is a thing of the past. Polyester rugs depict vibrant shades that can instantly escalate your décor to a whole new level. Though they are inexpensive, they can provide your home a premium feel, that most rugs fail to deliver.
How To Make Your Shag Rug Look Beautiful.
Custom Shag Area Rugs from Natural Area Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug