- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Made from 100% Natural Seagrass
- Hand-Made by Artisan Rug Makers. Made In USA.
- 1 1/4-inch Cotton Border, Standard Corners, Non-Slip Latex Backing
- Great for the pets and pet owners; Reduce slips and increase traction
- Rug Pad is Recommended to Prolong the Life of your Rug & to Get Additional Comfort (Sold Separately)
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug