- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Woven from durable 100% natural stain-resistant seagrass and bound by hi-end cotton / canvas.
- Durable woven pattern perfect for high traffic areas. All rugs can be edged many color variations, making each unique.
- Backed with natural latex for non-skid stability detailed with a woven cotton-twill border.
- Imported. Due to organic fibers used to create the rug, slight color variation is expected.
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug