- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
Manning has a luxurious feeling, while its strength makes it a great choice in rooms with high levels of foot traffic. Bring luxury to your home with this Area Rug. This solid rug will add a pop of color and the finishing touch to your decor. These rugs are a great addition to any room and feel soft to the touch. They may seem fragile but are extremely durable. Due to the nature of these rugs, shedding may occur for the first few uses but will diminish over time. This rug blends well with any decor due to its simple color scheme and design pattern. Carpet/Rug Pads are recommended as it will ensure the longevity of your wool rug. Variations are part of the natural beauty of natural fiber.
- Made from Viscose, imported
- Flat weave and solid tones make this rug the perfect addition to any decor
- Available in modern colors. Hand Loomed by skilled rug makers
- Features a sophisticated striped texture
- FREE Shipping on All Rugs
- For over 50 years, Natural Area Rugs remains to be a trusted brand by offering the best quality area rugs in the market
- What is your Manning Tencel rugs made from?
Our imported Manning Tencel rugs are made from Viscose, which makes them soft, shiny, and beautiful for the interiors. They are flatweave rugs, and so they will require less maintenance and stay aligned without any general wear or tear.
- Where can I use these rugs?
Because of their swanky striped texture, handwoven feel, and neutral grey shade, our Manning Tencel rugs can be practically used anywhere. They add a pop of hues and a lavish finishing touch to your interior and they are durable enough to withstand a good amount of foot traffic.
- Are your manning rugs handmade?
Yes, our manning Tencel rugs are 100% handmade. They are woven by our expert craftsmen who have years of experience in the weaving business. Every knot is perfect and the details are kept intact to give you the feeling of a premium rug.
- How can I maintain my Manning Tencel rug?
Usually, the Manning rugs shed lint for the first few uses, but the shedding usually diminishes with time. If you have a Manning rug, then avoid retaining humidity or moisture on the rug. Vacuum or dust the rug manually to remove loose debris and dirt and treat stubborn stains with a mild soap solution. Also, never steam clean or saturate the rug with water and always clip the loose ends.
- What makes your Manning Tencel rug different?
Our Manning Tencel rugs are a perfect blend of contemporary and vintage work. They are versatile and have a unique classy feel that can subtly enhance the aesthetics of your interiors.
Manning Grey Viscose Rug
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs (Sisal & Seagrass)
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug