- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
DescriptionProtect your hardwood stairs with these attractive carpet stair treads. Carpet stair treads must be securely attached to your stairs. Stair runners provide warmth and comfort. You can extend the life of your hardwood stairs with stair treads. These stair treads are easy do-it-yourself installation.
- 100% Natural Sisal with Cotton Border. Hand crafted by Artisan rug maker.
- Attach and reattach stair treads quickly and easily with two self-adhesive hook and loop fastening strips�
- Made from nature's finest materials and earth friendly.�Perfect for Pets.
- Creates a rich accent to any home setting
- Protects you and your floors, adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs
- Durable and great for high traffic areas, naturally anti-static and sound absorbing
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.