- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- 100% Natural Sisal with Cotton Border. Hand crafted by Artisan rug maker.
- Attach and reattach stair treads quickly and easily with two self-adhesive hook and loop fastening strips�
- Made from nature's finest materials and earth friendly.�Perfect for Pets.
- Creates a rich accent to any home setting
- Protects you and your floors, adds traction to reduce risk of slipping on stairs
- Durable and great for high traffic areas, naturally anti-static and sound absorbing
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug
- Free Shipping within Continental USA
- Premade Rugs Ship out in 1-2 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- Custom Rugs Ship out in 3-7 business days from our Los Angeles warehouse
- International Shipping Available.