- Product Details
Care & Maintenance
Shipping & Returns
- Fiber Content: 100% Earth Friendly Natural Fiber Sisal
- Newly Improved Color and Quality. Color will not be exactly the same as previous stock.
- Hand Crafted by Artisan Rug Maker. Imported
- Self Bound, Non-Slip Latex Backing.
- Naturally Durable and Great for High Traffic Areas
- Variations are part of the Natural Beauty of Natural Fiber Rugs
- How do you recommend pairing the Madison beige Sisal rug?
Pair the Madison beige rug with some vibrant hues around. As the rug has a neutral earthy tone when you pair it with some bold colors like magenta sunshine yellow or electric blue, the overall décor will look exquisite.
- What is the fiber content of the beige Madison rug?
The Madison beige Sisal rug is made from 100% eco-friendly sisal fabric. It is completely handcrafter and the rug is self-bound with the non-slip latex backing.
- How to take care of Sisal rugs?
The best way to maintain your sisal rugs is by vacuuming. You can go for the cold-wet extraction method in case of stains and deep cleaning or dry clean every three months. This will keep your carpet clean and it can last longer.
- How long usually sisal rugs last?
As compared to other rugs, sisal rugs are usually durable and they can last for about 5-15 years if handled with care.
- How can I make my sisal rug lay flat?
To make your sisal rug lay flat, unroll it after your purchase and fold corners under if they curl or roll. Then install a strip of double-sided carpet along with the rug pads on the underside of the carpet if your carpet isn’t staying flat.
Madison Sisal Rug
How To Clean Natural Fiber Rugs (Sisal & Seagrass)
- Vacuum and/or shake regularly to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Avoid humidity and moisture.
- Do not use a steam cleaner or saturate the rug with water, as this can cause warping.
- Solid materials can be gently scraped away with a dull knife.
- Blot all liquid spills immediately with a clean, white cloth. Do not rub.
- Use a clean cloth dampened with club soda to neutralize spills of wine or tomato sauce.
- Stubborn stains may be treated using a cloth moistened with a mild soap solution. Blot to treat, then remove the soap with a clean damp towel. Dry thoroughly.
- We recommend using Host Dry Carpet Cleaner for serious spills and accidents.
- Clip loose ends. Do not pull on threads or fibers.
- Rug pad is recommended to prolong the life of your area rug.
For additional cleaning tips, read our blog on How to Clean Your Natural Area Rug